Saturday, June 27, 2009

It's not about MONEY, It's about serving PEOPLE...

I have a dream... My dream is to serve people as many as i can... I would like to serve them through my product and services... I would like to see people smilling when they satisfied with my services and throw their opinion when my product is not good enough... through my multi-business stream, i can provide lots of job to help them feed their families and enjoy their life.... Because i know, the more people iserve and help, more will i get in return... Now i'm leaving in my dream... considering my step towards achieving my goal... I choose this hard and challengefull road because i know, no easy road to achieve success... The biggest the dream, more time and energy needed if i want to pursue it... That's why i set my dream that i want to achieve in 10 years and divided it to smaller goal that i can achieve every day and months...
My first concern is to built business that will generate income and i will use the profit to invest in real estate and portfolio... Use all the leverage that i get and increase my financial education while pursuing my dream...
In business, there are three main elements that includes in order to built a business..
A. Money
B. People
C. Business Plan
These three elements usually don't come in one time together and in perfect form... Sometimes, we have money but don't have people and business plan... In my condition now, i on my process in completing the business plan and i myself will fulfill the PEOPLE part... I put the MONEY elements at last because i don't own even one cent to start the business now... I will use Other People Money (OPM) to start my business... I believe, start and run the business is not as easy as we dream or imagine, but that is the reason why i start as early as i can and i fail in this first business, i still have the energy and time to move on.... Because Enterprenuer learn through failing and then correcting... Stay believe in your heart and work more...

"IF YOU CAN IMAGINE IN YOUR MIND, YOU CAN HOLD IT WITH YOUR HAND"





No comments:

Post a Comment