Sunday, June 28, 2009

I'm willing to pay the price to achieve my dream...

Are u willing to pay the price of your dream? I have give all i have and will do so because i want my dream to come true... Every month, i will invest minimumly RM100 to buy and read book about business and financial education... because Rich and successfull people never end their education process... They always learning every single minutes in their live.... They even have libraries in their house... Poor and middle class people does not have library in their home and foolishly spend their money forr DOODDADS (toys for their to show of)..... Rich people always invest their money and make their money work for them... I will invest my money in real estate so that the money will generate passive income for me each months without i have to work for it...In order to do that, i will create multiple business and take the income from the business to invest in real estate... Main focus is in residental apartment...
My target is to RM 10 000 in my age 30 years old and will trade my 4 apartment for one hotel... like in the monopoly...




No comments:

Post a Comment