Sunday, August 2, 2009

Tough time....

It's very tough when you have to sit and sleep for almost 1 week because of "chicken Pox"...
So terrible..... I wonder why this type of deceases does not have some kind of vaccine or one time injection to fight it... But its OK because this is my chance to finish of all my books on the shelf and counting on new ideas to work on.... Last two days, i went to the place where i work at Mid Valley Megamall to give my Medical Certificates to my branch manager and then i went to my favourite place "MPH Bookstores"... What a coincidence... They have special discount up to 20% on that day for members card holder... I"m so happy and went straightly to the bookshelf and find my books... In the end, i pick 3 books: 101 by Donald J. Trump, Business start-up by Trump universities and Nota perniagaan by Irfan Khairi...
It's a good day after all...I'm very happy i can spent almost RM150 in bookstores that day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment